Thursday, August 1, 2013
PT. Kencana Agri Limited sebuah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang perkebunan kelapa sawit membutuhkan
Dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut:
. Pendidikan Teknik Geodesi D3/S1 (terbuka bagi fresh graduate)
. Memahami dan bisa mengoperasikan alat ukur GPS (Navigasi/Mapping) beserta processing datanya
. Memahami dan bisa mengoperasikan alat ukur Total Station beserta processing datanya
. Menguasai perangkat lunak ArcGIS dan AutoCAD
. Memiliki motivasi diri yang tinggi dalam bekerja, kemampuan komunikasi, kemampuan kepemimpinan dan mampu bekerja secara mandiri maupun bekerja dalam tim
. Bersedia dan bisa menikmati sistem kerja yang seringkali mengharuskan untuk melakukan perjalanan dinas ke lokasi project (Sumatera, Kalimantan dan Sulawesi)
. Penempatan kerja di HO Jakarta
Bagi rekan-rekan yang berminat dapat mengirimkan lamaran dan curriculum vitae ke email email@example.com dan firstname.lastname@example.org
Career with ICR GROUP, Starting from Coal trading, ICR Group currently has a resource to strengthen supply in Sumatra and Kalimantan. In conducting business development, we need to employ a dynamic professional, hardworking, and motivated high working with the following positions:
Control, monitor and supervise Business Mining Process by variance in the Project mining operations to ensure production is achieved in accordance with Project parameters, Project schedule and budget and in compliance with safety and environmental policy and guidelines.
• Provide leadership and direction to all mining engineering staff to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations to achieve production targets.
• Assist the Mining Engineer to develop and update mine plans and production schedules in accordance with project criteria.
• Implement and manage the mining operations in accordance with the mine plan to achieve production schedules.
• Prepare timely and accurate information on project progress for inclusion in progress claims and reports prepared by the Senior Mining Engineer.
• Organize, coordinate and manage production meetings internally and with the Client and arrange for distribution of minutes.
• Responsible for the optimization and utilization of mining equipment by the Mining Supervisor to achieve production targets.
• Ensure smooth coordination between Mining operations and Maintenance to maximize availability and utilization of all mining equipment.
• Monitor and manage the performance of all mining engineering staff.
• Assist the Project Manager in the training and mentoring of personnel as required by the company.
• Assist the Project Manager in promoting the development of teamwork.
• Promote and develop an open ethical work environment.
• To provide the leadership and coaching within the engineering group
• To determine the work activities and priorities of the engineering groups
• To ensure the completion of projects on time and within budget and to the required standard of quality, meeting the needs of both the company and clients
• To provide competent and professional short and long term planning functions to ensure the targets set by the project management are met on time
• To manage the operations of the mine planning, general engineering, costing and environmental department
• Male, Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineer/Geodetic Engineer.
• Min. 5 years previous experiences in Engineering with 2 yrs as a Superintendent
• Preferably hold a “POM” Mining Indonesia competency certificate
• Experience in mine design concepts and operations in mining, scheduling and planning
• Must have good leadership and demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong commitment to safety.
• Willing to be placed in all mining project location and may be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements.
For those who meet the above qualifications, please send your complete resume and recent photograph and
expected salary via email
by writing the HR Position Code in the subject line.
Visit Our Website at http://www.icr-antam.com
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
PT. ASI Pudjiastuti Geosurvey is a provider of high resolution, best quality, and cost-effective Airborne LiDAR services base in Jakarta. We are inviting professionals to join on a career to help implementation support to client to provide high quality LiDAR data services. Strong performers will have the opportunies to be considered for *full time positions*.
We are keen to hear from you if you have the following qualifications :
2. GIS Supervisor
· 1 – 2 years experience in the Geographical Information System project and topographical map.
· Fresh graduate are welcome.
· Minimum a Bachelor Degree (S1) in Geodetic Engineering or Geographical Science
· Strong problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and presentation capabilities
· Ability to delegate and motivate the project teams will be desirable
· Able to work in a team
Please send your application and resume at : email@example.com on before November 6, 2012.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited to the recruiting process.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.geosurve y.co.id/